Mar 27, 2008

Coastguard Visit


On Wednesday a water safety volunteer came to Macandrew Bay school. She told us lots about being safe in the water and she also brought some life jackets(that Jasmine tried on ).She also brought a big suit that the coastguard people wear.It keeps them afloat so when they are going to save someone they don't get in trouble to.Hamish tried it on and it was a bit too big.We learnt about some things you should take on a boat,like flare guns, warm cloths and life jackets.For more information check out the boat safe link on the title. Solomon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool. You always need to be safe :-). HELLOOOO CHAPINNN!!!
I thought it was the 26th??
Jasmine looks stylish.
Love,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Just figured out that your in a totally different time zone(was having a moment)*hehe*
I'm glad room one does not use 'voki'. I visited room two's blog and it freaked me out.
GO ROOM ONE!!!!!
~Audrey

Anonymous said...

You are probably tired of me by now, but to clear things up, I was talking about the voki scaring me. Not room two. OK then.
~Audrey(Chapin's Friend)

Anonymous said...

You are probably tired of me by now, but to clear things up, I was talking about the voki scaring me. Not room two. OK then.
~Audrey(Chapin's Friend)

Anonymous said...

sorry for posting the same thing twice. I accidently clicked the post button twice. I'll shall post no more for tonight or today or whatever.
~audrey