Apr 8, 2008

Otago Primary School Swimming Champs



On Saturday 5th April Chapin, Noah, Hamish, Izzy, Brandon and Dylan E represented Macandrew Bay School in the Otago Primary Swimming Champs. Chapin was 1st inher freestyle and 4th in breaststroke heat. Hamish was 1st in his freestyle and 3rd in the backstroke heat. Noah 2nd in his freestyle and 6th in his breastroke heat. Izzy was 3rd in her breaststroke and 2nd in her freestyle heat. The relay team came 7th in their heat. Congratulations to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello room 1 and the people that did the swimming sports. I'm really crap at swimming so good on you guys, (you inspire me) - lili told me to put that! I'm amazed the places you came! I bet I would of got last if I did it! BYE

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone who took part in the swimming champs!! You all came amazing places!